Monday 23 August 2021

Ormond Olympics


Last week we did athletics at Ormond school on Wednesday the 11th of August 2021.


I really enjoyed doing the high jump because I  found out that I can jump 90cm and I came third.


Something that was a bit tricky was the throw because I can't throw far and I had a sore hand .


I was really proud of myself in the running because I came second place in the 200m sprints. 


I really liked the fun events in the afternoon because we did three-legged races, sack races, gumboot throwing and tennis ball on a spoon race.


1 comment:

  1. It was a fun day! Well done on your high jump. Was it a personal best height for you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about